Used at parsonage of Second Reformed Church c. 1910-1917. Gift to church from Herman Miller when still part owner of Colonial.
When Howard Miller donated a new clock to Second Reformed Church in the 1970s, the church gave their old Grandfather clock to the museum. This clock was manufactured by Colonial Manufacturing Company of Zeeland, MI.
The grandfather clock is located at the top of the staircase on the second floor.