** PRESERVING OUR PAST FOR OUR FUTURE **
The Dekker Huis was built in 1876 by Dirk Dekker, one of Zeeland's prominent early residents and businessmen. The house was restored to its original style in 1979.
For more information about our museum,
The New Groningen Schoolhouse dates back to 1881 when it served as a rural school for children in the Zeeland/Holland area. The Grand Opening was held on December 15, 2011.
For more information about our schoolhouse, click here.
Website moved on November 4, 2014
Last update: February 2017