Six homes that have never before been included on the Zeeland Historical Society’s historic home tour, have been added to this year’s event. Since nearly all the homes are located on Central Avenue, the theme of this year’s tour is “Zeeland Grand Central.”
The tour takes place 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. All proceeds will benefit the Zeeland Historical Society which provides activities for adults and children, and historical educational field trips for area schools.
Tickets are $15 in advance, and $20 the day of the tour and are available at Bunte’s Pharmacy, the Zeeland Chamber of Commerce and Zeeland Hardware.
Home on the tour include:
• Dekker-Huis Museum, 37 E. Main St.
• Langeland Home, 510 E. Central Ave.
• Masters Home, 506 E. Central Ave.
• Parkview Home, 214 E. Central Ave.
• Wilson Home, 137 S. Church St.
• Vander Maas Home, 28 E. Central Ave.
• Inman Home, 45 W. Central Ave.
• Van Eck Home, 51 W. Central Ave.
• Hoesch Home, 50 W. Central Ave.